Developers Creating a Camera Conector for iPod Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Music=Life, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Music=Life

Music=Life Banned

So aparently some Developer is making a Camera that attaches to the Doc connector now i predict that Belkin will be making this

http://developer.apple.com/ipod/
  2. Nathan B

Nathan B Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    How does the link help us? Also, I think this is highly unlikely because a camera will infringe on iphone sale, but who knows
  3. Music=Life

Music=Life Banned

well if you read it says in the link it says
    "Developers can create products that attach to the dock connector, carrying cases, and cameras that attach to the iPod Camera Connector"

maybe they mean a connector to import photos directly to the ipod? or maybe they mean a Camera that attaches to the ipod to take photos?
    idk but i think its the 2nd one i mean i could be wrong dont quote me on that but never rule it out though
  4. Nathan B

Nathan B Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Looked at the bottom links

Please Register or Log in to view images

Didn't notice that, but even if they do make a camera it probably won't be that good, and I like your idea there, no need for itunes to get your photos from your camera to your ipod
  5. Music=Life

Music=Life Banned

lol well ya i mean it wont be that grate maybe at leat a 2Mega pix at leat
    but hey how much can you work with on a little dock connector lol it will stll be cool though
  6. Nathan B

Nathan B Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    hopefully it would recored maybe at the most 30 second video clips
  7. danny999911

danny999911 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    No, the ipod camera connector (which at the moment only works on classics i think) lets you import photos from a camera. No way would they allow someone to put a real camera in cos iphones are much more expensive. If apple wanted the ipod to have a camera they would have put one in with the second touch and more people would have bought it. You can't keep making the touch better because then it would turn into an iphone and why would anyone pay for a £400 PAYG iphone when you can get a touch for half the price that does all this?