Dev Team Please Sort Out Winpwn

Discussion in 'Pwnage and Winpwn Discussions' started by GrrrBPD, Jul 20, 2008.

1. GrrrBPD

GrrrBPD New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Hey this is really a request please sort out winpwn, I mean cmw has really done a crap job so far he has not done a working winpwn.

Some of the stuff works but some also has bugs we have not even had a first proper working one, its taking so long yet you and your team have a working one for everyone that has macs.

Please do one for window users I like to have one that dont have so meny bugs as he does, from day one he keeps saying a new release soon which is never true because we all have to wait so long he miss leads people, now he is making one so people wanting to use firmware 2.0 can use it yet really in all ways he has not sorted out the first winpwn.

Please take it off his hands I feel he is just mucking people around and not doing this is the proper manner at all, he was so concerened to get a iPhone 3g and not worried about how he has not sorted the first winpwn out.

Dev Team please Help.
  2. JBB

JBB New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    I'm not even going to bother pointing out how many things are wrong with your thread.

FAIL.
  3. darc10222

darc10222 Banned

Cmh, no such person.
    I think you mean CMW.
    Now, where I go off:
    CMW HAS DONE A CRAP JOB? MY f***ING ASS HE HAS, HE'S HAD LITTLE TO NOTHING TO WORK WITH, HE MADE A WORKING WINPWN FOR 1.1.x DIDNT HE? CUT HIM SOME f***ING SLACK, THE 2.0 PWNAGE WAS ONLY f***ING RELEASED TODAY! I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU CODE A MAC APPLICATION FOR A WINDOWS COMPUTER FROM f***ING SCRATCH, YOU f***WIT!
    Phew, I just HAD to do that.

EDIT:
    Your signature... Your signature just makes it f***ing worse.
    Cmw doesn't have a whole team of devs behind him, he's just got himself and his coding abilities. He NEEDS an iPhone 3G to make a 3G jailbreak, you f***head. Like I said, Mac PwnageTool uses code not AVAILABLE for Windows, meaning cmw had to start from SCRATCH and develop his OWN METHODS. SO f*** YOU, AGAIN.
  4. GrrrBPD

GrrrBPD New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Hold you the people that own a mac has a working programe the people that have windows dont, I'm sorry but it dont matter what programe your making you should make sure the first programe works before starting or something eles.

I dont care if he was the most amazing coder ever he still cant deliver something that is what 95% working, well it dont matter if its free or if you have payed for it he decided to do this no one made him so then he should finish what he first started.

Before this new iPhone 3g came out people gave him money hoping they will get a working programe and have they got that NO, yes I know nothing is 100% perfect but his is not even 50% perfect why be so concerened about working on teh iPhone 3g when the first winpwn is not up to scratch.

My main point is he shoudl fix what he has first before starting on the iphone 3G, everyone that has a mac has a working programe teh Dev Team have not given them people a programe full of bugs cmw has.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    LOL ohmy breath why get so angrey have you forgotton to take your meds or something, see to me your words mean nothing all i see is a lot of swearing your a dumb ass and i think you need to go to your doctors and ask for some kind of meds.
  5. JBB

JBB New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    No I'm sorry, but you are just embarrassing yourself with your terrible spelling, (teh, cmh, programe, angrey etc.) & arguments.

Explain to me, what is so "50%" wrong with winpwn? He was already preoccupied with iPhone Linux and only took on the project because he was much more experienced with Windows than the members of The iPhone Dev Team. They started Pwnage Tool way before cmw began work on it. He only had himself (with the help of Planetbeing and a few others).

Keep in mind this guy has a family.
  6. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    That and he is NOT being paid for this.
  7. BiJay

BiJay Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    If you can do it better do it. If not stfu.
  8. darc10222

darc10222 Banned

Exactly

Please Register or Log in to view images