Deus Ex Human Revolution

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by qaiz, Jun 4, 2010.

1. qaiz

qaiz Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)

Please Register or Log in to view images

Deus Ex is a series of games published by Eidos Interactive.
    Since then,Eidos Interactive have been purchased by Square Enix, on the 22nd of April 2009 for anyone taking notes,and the series of games are hugely popular.

Its a first person shooter series of games that include Deus Ex,back in 2000, Deus Ex:Invisible War,in 2003, and the upcoming Deus Ex:Human Revolution, which is slated for a 2010/2011 launch.

The upcoming Deus Ex Human Revolution is a prequel to the first game,Deus Ex, and is set in the usual format of being a first person shooter.

The game takes place in the near future of 2027,25 years before the first game. The game is basically about Nano-technological augmentations that are being developed while Bio-mechanical augmentations are the current state of art.The main character is named Adam Jensen and is a security officer working for a company that works in these fields of augmentations.He then witnesses a chilling attack on him company, and there everything changes.

The game was announced on may 17th 2007, in an interview with the director of Eidos France.The game is slated for a early 2011 launch on the Microsoft Windows platform, as well as the Xbox 360 and PS3 platforms.

The game is to be shown at E3 this year, and the thing that really blew me away was the trailer,looks pretty amazing.

Trailer:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0af2wvSdwwI
    The CG is done by Square Enix
    Expect more shown at E3

Available for Pre-order now.

2. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I must say, that trailer was one of the better trailers I've ever seen. It's almost got a MGS feel to it (reminded me a lot of the flashy stuff Raiden does in MGS4) but with Square Enix's futuristic look. This is going on my "likely to buy" list, although I'd like a gameplay trailer as well.
  3. qaiz

qaiz Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Yeah it looks very promising indeed! One of those easily overlooked games. With soo many blockbuster games coming out, its not hard to over look a few games, hopeful this game will sell well. I will be buying it

And no game play vid has been shown yet, tho that will change at E3

4. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Yeah, well all i know is that those blades look really cool and I want to use them lots. Unfortunately I doubt they'll function up to a level that lets say, the hidden blades from Assassin's Creed, did. And being first person I doubt you'll be able to shank guys backward in the stomach, but hey, to me this seems like Square Enix's (even though I know it's not their project, they're still in overlooking it) take on MGS4 + Final Fantasy style. Which I love.
  5. qaiz

qaiz Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Yh it looks amazing,and will be interesting. Japans take on MGS4

Definitely looks epic.