DESPERATELY NEED OF HELP Customization

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by aktionze, Jan 6, 2010.

1. aktionze

aktionze New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Recently, I purchased a Ipod Touch 3G and I could not help but to join this forum. So far I learned many things but I still need some help. Could some please help me to customize my ipod?

1. Lockscreen
    - There is a picture(attached picture1) I would really like to use as a lockscreen wallpaper. Could someone please help me with this?

- I would like to have either invisible slider(even no "slider to unlock" text) or how could make the lock stay at the bottom instead of at the top? If I do that then, how can I access to Springboard?

I would be very happy if someone could give me some advice on how to make a picture stand out possibly using Photoshop because I am a total noob at photoshop. Also, I would be very appreciated if someone could recommend a lockscreen theme to make the picture really stand out. Thank you so much!!!

Attached Files:

2. sageDieu

sageDieu Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    For the lockscreen: Find a cool theme that you think would look good, maybe one with a rainbow slider and stuff. Copy that picture into the lockscreen .theme folder, delete the LockBackground.jpg and name that picture LockBackground.jpg. Then download Clear Lockscreen to make the bars go away, and download SnowLock and activate the theme SwapTimeAndUnlockBars in winterboard.
  3. aktionze

aktionze New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Thank you so much for the help. Now I am getting happy

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. sageDieu

sageDieu Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  5. Trisky

Trisky Member