Delnoch

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Kagelou, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Kagelou

Kagelou New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Im having trouble with a Delnoch mod. I was using a Delnoch theme, but decided to switch to a cleaner Delnoch theme because I dont use many application. It is the forth one in the first post of this thread. When I put it onto my ipod and enable it through Winterboard, the overlay (top and bottom) already has text on it. Also, the folders and stuff are a bit different thatn my previous Delnoch theme I was using, so I cant seem to get the weather in the bottom left corner to work as well =/
    How can I get the overlay without the text? Or, do I have to get rid of the text myself? (didnt have to do that on previous Delnoch theme). If so, can someone please do that??
    Thanks in advance~
  2. herrenlos

herrenlos New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I'm having trouble with delnoch theme myself. It seems that they are designed for iPhone rather than iPod. Need icons for iPod app store etc.

Edit: Actually I found a solution. Just download Delnoch icons from here
    http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=244646

and copy in all the icons you need. Hope this works for you
  3. Kagelou

Kagelou New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Oh thanks! That does help, since I was looking for an app store and Cydia icon~
    I still cant get that overlay to work though...the semi-transperant black bars at the top and bottom where the icon names go already have icon names on them =/
  4. herrenlos

herrenlos New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    This is mine atm...still can't get the lockscreen to work(just black) but inside is pretty nice. Only thing not working is weather...I don't know where to change it. The configureme.js is just screwed.

Attached Files:

5. Kagelou

Kagelou New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I also currently have a delnoch theme, one I got from the thread in the first post. Im using the last one in the first page (the bordered one), but I noticed that I dont really use the apps in the bars on the side, so I decided to switch to a top and dock one. For the bordered Delnoch theme, all I did was put the folder into the Themes directory through ssh, enable it through Winterboard, then edited the icons a bit to where I want them. I had no trouble with the overlay haveing text on it, like it was a screenshot or something...Can someone edit out that text or post the same overlay?

I just need that overlay to work, then I can get a better idea of which icons to use and how to edit them
    Im also having trouble changing the Weather location for this Delnoch theme. I had no trouble doing it for one I am using now. I know that you change the Configureme file, but for the Delnoch theme I am using now, all I changed was the Widgets/Configs/Weather-Config file...Also, the bottom left corner display the city of location, which I want to get rid of

I just read this, and now know that the file I am looking for is the Underlay Gloss Background. The delnoch theme I want does not include this file though..
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Nevermind! Problem fixed~
    Thanks though!