Delnoch Wallpapers

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by buielyo, May 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buielyo

buielyo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    • Illegal/piracy-related discussions
    Since Delnoch mods are becoming very popular amongst ipod touch and iphone users, wallpapers have been gaining popularity among jailbreakers (because of Delnoch's clear icons). Post your favorite wallpaper that you use with your Delnoch theme.
    Heres mine, My friend made it for me in photoshop today:

(I am using one of Vincewalkers mods) and yes i realize that my newsstand, safari, and icy icons have a different font. I had to make them. I'm not paying for neutraface or TheMix. (I used Futura)

Thanks to Delnoch for the awesome theme, Vincewalker for the 3 bar mod, and my friend Michel for the wallpaper
  2. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I'm sorry. There's no need for this thread. We have so many delnoch threads already. Two are approved by delnoch, the discussion thread and the release thread. There is a wallpaper thread and a springboard thread where you can feel free to post your screenshots. But don't make a new thread. Manic please close this.

Thank you for crediting me. And I really like that wallpaper. As previously stated, there's an included Icy icon. I just checked and you're right, my Icy icon says Bible. Check the Side Icon.psd and see if it's in there.
  3. patrese

patrese New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    I totally disagree with this thread being opened, while I am one of the biggest and longest fans of the delnoch theme. We have more than enough (delnoch) threads as it is and this contributes nothing new.

I would vote for closing this down immediately.
  4. Manic Nimrod

Manic Nimrod Well-Known Member

Agree with the posts above.

Closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.