Delnoch theme - where do I find it to d/l ??

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by jono400, Oct 29, 2009.

1. jono400

jono400 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Okay new to all this so please bear with me !!! have a gen2 8gb touch which is running 3.1.2 firmware which I have jailbroken with Blackra1n, have also installed Cydia along with Winterboard, now want to go ahead and install a nice Springboard theme, having searched the net I came across one particular theme that I really liked the look off and that was from the maker Delnoch. just a bit unsure how I go about finding this particular theme from within cydia or winterboard to download ?? not sure if I am actually alllowed to put a link on here so please let me know if I have to remove it and will do asap.

the link it is in is as follows :

http://ipodtoucher55.blogspot.com/2009/09/9-best-winterboard-themes-ever.html

its no 3 in the list, silver Audi car with city backdrop / fire etc. easy enough to download and set up or is there a lot more involved in just making a few settings once downloaded ?? from the theme description it says it uses catagory icons, will these all be part off this particular download ??

cheers,
    john
  2. Gman17

Gman17 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  3. jono400

jono400 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Okay thanks for that but at the risk off appearing a complete numpty !! have to say I cant even find this dbar from within Cydia, any idea what particular section off themes its is in ??
  4. Gman17

Gman17 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    For some odd reason I do not know why, is in "Tweaks"
  5. jono400

jono400 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  6. Gman17

Gman17 New Member

Device: