Delnoch theme help.

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by mojoe_24, Jan 15, 2010.

1. mojoe_24

mojoe_24 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)

Please Register or Log in to view images

Took Del_macw4 and changed it around. Made my own icons and the such, but I'm having some difficulties. I couldn't get the Calender and weather on the top and as you can see it's cutting part of the calendar off.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Also having a problem with the status bar. On the homescreen it's fine, but anywhere else it looks like that. Anyone know what is the problem? Thinking about also changing the SMS background because it doesn't play well with landscape.

Overall though, I really like it. Kinda sad that I had to move Stanza off the main screen, but I couldn't figure out a way to work it in.
  2. mojoe_24

mojoe_24 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    No one has any ideas on my problems?
  3. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Well, for the Calendar and Weather widgets, use iFile to go into /var/stash/Themes.xxxxxx/(your delnoch theme)/Widgets and then go into Calendar/StyleSheets and mess around in there, then go into /Weather/StyleSheets and mess around again until you like it.

For the status bar, go into /var/stash/Themes.xxxxxx/(your delnoch theme)/Bundles/com.apple.springboard and delete Default_BG.png. If you don't have that file, you may have to check other themes that you have enabled.

And why did you have to move Stanza off? You can just use 5 column springboard and have 5 icons on the top instead of 4.