Delnoch theme help

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by magusxxx, Aug 2, 2009.

1. magusxxx

magusxxx New Member

Jul 9, 2009
    I posted this somewhere else and suddenly, after days, realized it, got rid of old post…

I've installed dgxnil's version of the Delnoch theme and have run into a few problems.

This is the first theme I've ever installed so please be gentle. I've tried to change the following with no luck…

• Add a Wallpaper to the lock screen (It's just black.)

• What icon name should I give Videos? I tried Video.png but that didn't change it. In fact, how do you find out what a png name should actually be for any program, besides guessing.

• I want to get rid of the weather and time at the bottom.

• I don't want rotating backgrounds, I just want one.

• Finally, How do I delete the trial theme I installed? I tried using Fugu, which is what I used to install it and it wouldn't let me.
  2. NitroBum

NitroBum Active Member

Feb 23, 2009
    you should be able to have a lockscreen background by checking "user lock background" in winterboard and moving it above your theme

videos icon should be videos.png
    every icon should be named exactly as you see its name written on the springboard

to get rid of the weather and clock widgets, delete the widget files in the theme folder

to not have the rotating wallpapers delete a file from the theme folder called info.plist i think

and as far as trial theme, i have no idea what you are talking about
    i have no idea what fugu is but most people use cydia to download themes and winterboard to install them

if you have any more questions, ask away