Delnoch-Springjump Help/Requests!

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by NejiXSan, Jun 24, 2009.

1. NejiXSan

NejiXSan New Member

Hey guys, So i'm attempting a Delnoch-SpringJump theme but I'm lacking a few icons as well as unknown how to do quite a few things, certain fixes I'd like to fix so I decided to ask here, hoping someone may be able to help me.

Please Register or Log in to view images

^
    Okay, so that's pretty alright for the front page. Except I'd like to change a few things. At the bottom, I'd like it to be Home - Media - Internet - Apps - Games

and at the top for home, i'd like it to be Phone, Messages (a.k.a text), Settings, Winterboard, Notes

So it'd be nice if someone could find those icons the same or make theme, anything simple would do.

Nextly, since the five at bottoms are using springjumps, I'd also like to add new pictures for each page if possible. I've attempted that and I got these

Alright, as you can see.. there are some major problems.
    How do I give the "Delnoch look" so that means the overlay at the top and bottom for each page? :S
    That's the biggest issue, the other issue is the apps. I was trying iNitsua's icons there except that didn't go too well, I'm going to use clear for it, a link would be extremely appreciated.
    Thanks in advance to anyone who replies.

Attached Files:

2. NejiXSan

NejiXSan New Member

anyone? :S... Really need help here ><
  3. ShwetaSwaroop

ShwetaSwaroop New Member

4. SwatiShankar

SwatiShankar New Member