delnoch help

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by wasssabi5, Feb 9, 2010.

1. wasssabi5

wasssabi5 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i was wondering how you change the weather location? im not sure what to copy and paste, this is the adress bar thing http://weather.yahoo.com/united-states/tennessee/franklin-2406968/
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    o and im curious how you can take off the dots at the bottom that show which page youre on in the springboard thanks
  2. Karandash

Karandash New Member

Yeah, i want to know the same :/
  3. sageDieu

sageDieu Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Weather: use iFile, iPhoneBrowser, SSH, whatever to get in the filesystem. Navigate to /LIbrary/Themes/Weather Widget/Private/configureme.js and search for the "var locale=" string. Change whatever is after the = to Franklin, TN or wherever.
  4. theiThemer

theiThemer Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    NOOOOOOO!

The source is set to yahooWeather, so for that you need to use the codes which are no longer given out by the address.

Just do this:
    Inside the configureme.js file, there should be a line of code that says "var source=yahooWeather", change yahooWeather to "appleAccuweatherStolen", then change "var location= XXX" to "var location= City, State (2 letter abbrev)"
  5. sageDieu

sageDieu Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Kay sorry. Do what I said along with telling it to get its info from accuweather instead of Yahoo.