Discussion in 'News Tips' started by POSEIDEN, Mar 30, 2011.
He be mad cuz his streak was a turd.
Huh? Like I'm really not sure what you mean
Lol the Dell Streak was an epic fail......
iPad 2 3G 64GB from Australia, price at A$949, case A$45, keyboard A$99, mouse A$99, total approximately A$1200.
Tax makes it A$1300. Delivery to the US costs an additional A$200, and because Australia has such a currency, its value is at A$1 = $1.0315.
So that brings it to just over $1500.
The guy wasn't lying. He just can't stop his habit of purchasing stuffs overseas. And his assumption is that no business will buy the top of the line model.
He's right, though. Who in their right mind buys a $1000 tablet to throw around the office place like a frisbee? They buy the $500 version of it!
OH hahaha so true! I have a Dell [well its my schools]. It is..... ugh.
iPhones are actually pretty cheap when buying on through a contract. its the cost of what I would expect for a smartphone. I think my mom paid around the same price as an iPhone when she bought her BlackBerry.
and also, it's called making a profit. and why should Apple lower prices when everyone will buy their products, no matter what.
Apple will always have a fanbase and they have no need to lower their prices. can't afford a Mac? buy used.
This guy sucks at math.
it's not the ipad thats going to fail. its the US economy thats going to fail.....
the greatest economic collapse is near, and you massive tools are worried about the future of the icrap??
how come i dont see a thread on this forum about "buying gold or silver bullion".
oh, i forgot, only 1% of the US population are precious metal stackers, while the rest of the 99% are busy waiting in line for the icrap or watching American Idol..
watch this video.. maybe it will wake you up. -___-
I wish some of your people would read more than just the title. He is talking about using it in business. Not about normal customers buying it.
Separate names with a comma.