Deleting videos from ipod

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by iFanaddic, Dec 4, 2007.

1. iFanaddic

iFanaddic Member

when i delete a video from my ipod if i reboot my ipod (turn it off completely) and restart it the videos are back why? If i deleted those video it was to creat memory space, and apparently i was just "hiding them" since they appear on start up... I dont think its a bug, i think it does that for everyone but still i'd like to know the reason...

Oh! And i got a popup message telling me im running out of disk space even though i wasnt. It said something like please delete some videos or photos.. Does that mean we can delete photos from the ipod? Thanks for you answers its appreciated

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

That does not happen to me. I just tested it out and did exactly what you did (delete video, reboot) and it was still deleted when I turned it back on. Make sure you are actually pressing "cancel" and not delete.
  3. iFanaddic

iFanaddic Member

Really!? No no im sure i had like 15 films

Whoa thats weird can anyone else test this out for me thanks
  4. owie007

owie007 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    is it?

i dont think it's a bug...
    iPod actually doesn't "delete" it... it just makes it unaccessible... try deleting a video, reboot and click that certain video... you wont be able to open it...
  5. Chucky102

Chucky102 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    make sure you're not connected to your Pc. Since iPod automatically updates, videos that you delete come back on...

If that's not the case, I have nothing to say

P.S. Im on my iPod mobile safari