Deleting save states in gb4iphone.

Discussion in 'iOS Emulators' started by Cordova, Apr 4, 2010.

1. Cordova

Cordova New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Hi there. Long-time lurker, first-time poster.

I've sailed the internet but have found almost no information about DELETING save states for gb4iphone. There was one thread on this site done about 3 years ago that briefly discussed the topic on a tangent, and it was only about 6 posts long, and the info posted there did not work for me.

In that thread, a person asked how to delete a save state on gb4iphone. The responder said to swipe your finger from left to right (I have also tried right to left with no success) directly on the save state itself, under the "Saves" menu once you turn on the emulator. The thread ended up with the guy trying that, and it semi-working, with his .svs file just crashing and not working anymore. Here is a link to that thread: http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209381

The reason I am asking this question is because I accidentally have made a few save states that I didn't want to, and it's just better to be able to select what you want from a list without having to scroll through it first.

So how do you guys delete your save states?
  2. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    you can do it directly from the emulator from swiping the file(left, right or right, left) then press delete

you can do it in ifile, naviagte to /var/mobile/media/roms/gba/file, then delete it there

you can ssh and navigate to the ^ and do the same
  3. Cordova

Cordova New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Thanks, I SSHed it and it worked. But I just wish there was an easier way to do that (I know you're supposed to be able to do it directly in the emulator as you said but that won't work for me for some reason), because my WinSCP sometimes takes a while to actually work, and I hate using it.
  4. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    you could also use ifile, also try reinstalling the emulator, your game and saves will still be there