Deleting Icons

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by DJ0ker, Apr 22, 2009.

1. DJ0ker

DJ0ker New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I noticed that when I press the icons to move/remove them they dont shake anymore but I can freely delete and move them however I want. I just wonder how do I get them shaking like it would normally do

P/S: I use 5 colums springboard and dock so do they affect the icons cause I dont know when they stopped shaking just noticed it today

Please Register or Log in to view images

BTW today I try deleting an unused app and it says my memory too low but I'm using 16GB iPod so I when checked it and found out that the available memory is only 23 MB (wth

Please Register or Log in to view images

) so how do I increase the size of memory cause there are so much more apps that I plan to install into my precious device.
  2. NeSEncHo

NeSEncHo Active Member

If you have FCSB it will stop the shaking. You can't get it back until you uninstall it.

Disclaimer: Info is from when I used FCSB 0.55. So I may be wrong.

And to increase the memory, well, remove some videos, music, or unused games. And if there's a lot of "Other", well... delete that stuff.
  3. DJ0ker

DJ0ker New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yeah but I dont get it why my iPod capacity is 16GB but the memory size is so limited !? Is it possible to increase the size of the memory not freeing by deleting other apps

I went to check in the Springboard control and it says

HDD Free: 274 MB on / 13332 MB on/var