Deleting History PERMANENTLY!!!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by TheSedge, Jan 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSedge

TheSedge New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I have been using My iPod 4 pr0n and I know how 2 delete the history, cache and cookies, but does it show up on the bill for the wifi provider? Cuz I'm scared that I'll get caught! I know some of you iPtF users have probably had the same question lol! XD funny. Ok back to the topic: I don't want my dad to see the horrible pictures I've seen (he thinks I think he hates them but secretly every dad likes a bit of pr0n here n there :p ). Yeah.
  2. sjleworthy

sjleworthy New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    absolutely it will :)

the Touch's own history deleter is only for the unit itself. you got no problems there - if someone browses your ipod after you've deleted all history and cookies then you'll be same from your sorry addiction.

But, and here's the fun part, deleting the ipod's history and cookies has absolutely NO effect on your wi-fi provider or ISP. They know all. They'll have a record of every single site and link that you ever visit. and you cant delete or interfere with that.

Question is, will they get back to you about it? not likely. Why should they? Pr0n isn't illegal to view (unless you get into the 'other' side of things, then you might be in trouble as some states and authorities assign 'tags' to certain browsing parameters). Also, it's of no concern to your ISP what sites you visit. they dont generally care. But the record is still there if it's ever needed by whoever for whatever reason.

If your father (or bill payer) has suspicions then yes, he can request a full itemised bill, but if not then no, it wont be individually itemised.

Dont worry about your dad finding out. Just covering your tracks on your computer or ipod is enough.

you perv
  3. Ranko95

Ranko95 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Phew what a relief
  4. MANOWAR©

MANOWAR© Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Anyone with any skill knows how to packet sniff everything going out over wifi. That's how I get passwords, bank account numbers, credit card numbers and if I wanted to, each and every site you visit with whatever browser you use.

Just FYI.
  5. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    nope, it dosnt get shown on your bill. That would be epic. Imagine the ammount of websites you visit every month... :eek:
  6. *MATT JAM3S*

*MATT JAM3S* New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    best point made right here^

i totally agree.

problably nothing to worry about.

just ease up on the pr0n
    lol
  7. Storm Surge

Storm Surge New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    A lot of good iPhone specific pr0n sites out there.
  8. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    If it's happening frequently your ISP can email you informing you of this recent activity.

Tip: Get a girlfriend.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.