Deleted RSS Reader now wont Startup

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by trescool, Oct 11, 2007.

1. trescool

trescool New Member

Oct 3, 2007
    when i rebooted my ipod after deleting some apps etc it now wont load, it gets up untill it asks for the passcode [but wont let my type] and then just freezers with the little loading cirlce in the middle [as u see when the springboard loads ] but nothing...just keeps rebooting again, wont let me press any buttons or anything

maybe its becaus.....
    I accidently deleted the RSS app from the Applications Folder using WINSCP.

can someone please send me the folder i deleted by coping it from their directory or what else could be the probelm?

i deleted and the mail bundle from the ipod same way as above so maybe that was the problem, but the only thing is i installed rss reader thru the installer that comes with the jailbreak.

Please Register or Log in to view images

am i making sense??
  2. calevans

calevans Retired Moderator

Oct 4, 2007
    even if someone sends you the folder, you wont be able to put it on, because you have to have the ipod wifi on. so your best bet is to restore your ipod.

open itunes, and plug in your ipod. then hold down both sleep/wake button and home button at the same time until apple logo appears, then let go of sleep/wake button, and hold home button until itunes asks if you want to restore.