Deleted Photos HELPP

Discussion in 'Computing, Science, and Technology' started by Brii, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Brii

Brii Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    I have a sony Cybershot digital camera . & i took about 30 pictures yesterday that were extremely important for my project; They cant be replaced . i thought they got hooked up & into my pictures document so i unconnected the camera & deleted the pictures off of it that i just took & it turns out they didnt get saved into my documents or anything . i need help ; is there a way to recover these deleted photos ? i havent taken any pictures & i dont have a card reader . HELP ? Is there any possible way to get these back ? I havent taken any photos so i dont think any files can be overwritten or anything but i need help ,
  2. GazaIan

GazaIan Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    There are multiple Photo folders on both Windows and OS X, or they may have just saved to a different destination. Be sure that they were really supposed to be sent to those folders or if they are in another location.
  3. Brii

Brii Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    I already checked; They were never saved or sent to any parts of my computer . I simply plugged them in before , & i was viewing them in the place where they automatically come but you had to save it as soon as you see it . In that time i unplugged & deleted & never saved it .. so its not on my computer OR my camera.
  4. 42395_skyline

42395_skyline Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    there are some programs that recovery deleted files, and I think some work for external drives. I used one program both on my mac and pc and I recovered files perfectly. Look for one and try it. Sorry dont remember the name of the ones I used.
  5. Brii

Brii Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    I googled a few but sadly they only searched through internal devices not external . Can someone please look for one ?
  6. 42395_skyline

42395_skyline Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
  7. Tommm

Tommm Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I may be wrong, but I don't think you can recover data off of memory cards. When a harddrive deletes data it just erases the start and end blocks which specify there is data there (a time saver), but with flash memory there is no needle spinning round reading the drive so it all has to be erased.