Deleted Keychains?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by th3arjun, May 24, 2009.

1. th3arjun

th3arjun New Member

Hi guys,
    I lost my iPod around the house; just forgot where I left it and then I found it. Since everyday I change my password, i enter yesterday's password, get it wrong, and then enter todays. So after2 weeks, I forget my password. I get it locked for 60 minutes. Since it's jailbroken, I found out online that by deleting a file called "keychains.db" or something the kaychains folder, you can unlock your ipod... once you reboot.

SO i did that...but I had deleted the whole Keychains folder. So i'm guessing they had to do something with ALL passwords, because It keeps forgetting the password for my router, it says the password for the wifi connection is incorrect (when actually it's correct). When I try to set a 4 digit passcode, I set one, and then the ipod forgets it. The same goes with my e-mail password, my itunes account password.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Can someone give me a copy of their keychains folder? Or is there a better solution?

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Ipwnnubletz

Ipwnnubletz Banned

So you are, essentially, asking for every password stored on our device? Just restore in iTunes.
  3. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Best solution. Restore.
  4. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    I would say restore good sir

(British Accent)