Delete Game Applications on iTouch?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Louie Samman, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Louie Samman

Louie Samman New Member

Should I keep my iTouch game Applications? I sorta want them and sometimes dont because
    it just feels childish to play games these days and I really rather like to keep just regular
    applications such as "eReader" and "WeDict" because games makes me feel kind of stupid
    playing them and rather stick with just useful application. Should I delete my game
    applications?

This goes with all games, to computers, game consoles such as xbox, and iTouch.
  2. Tman47

Tman47 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    what i did for some games was delete them from itunes and my ipod but not from my computer so i can still add them back to itunes later if i want
  3. Louie Samman

Louie Samman New Member

Yeah I already did that and saved all my application from iTunes to an online cloud storage site called "ADrive" that gives you 50gb free if you like to check it out.
  4. awpitchy

awpitchy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well. Keep the ones that you have paid for. And sort through the free ones and see which are worth keeping. If you don't use them they only take up valuable space.
  5. Shadowriver

Shadowriver Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Well you can redownload all apps that you paid... but better to keep even free ones

Please Register or Log in to view images

specially controversial ones such as Flying Rider or Tris, if it's removed you can't redownload them. All apps can be removed for some reason and also may lose support from it's creator after 2.x.0 update
  6. Dave C

Dave C New Member

I agree with keeping them on your iTunes even if you don't want them on your device.
    I'd keep even the free ones on iTunes as they may one day change and decide to charge for the app so that way you always have it and can update for free....
  7. Shadowriver

Shadowriver Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I think even if you download for free you can still redownload for free even if app is paid now. When you download free app iTunes Store thinks that you bay an app, this is why iTunes inform about redownload thing even if app is free.
  8. Dave C

Dave C New Member

But not if you delete it from iTunes and your device