delete all aps

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by iDUDE, Mar 29, 2010.

1. iDUDE

iDUDE New Member

Hello

I got the i phone thouch from my brother because he dont use it anymore, the i touch 2g 8b. He got it jailbroken.

Now i want to delete some apps because there are 2340 installed programs on it, now i got to cydia but when i want go to cydia i can only delete one by one and that 2k times.

When i want to delete something i only get banners from all kinda sites and it dont delete, you guys know a way where i can delete all? maybe on the computer. But on itunes i cant see the applications..

i removed all the games but theres still 4gb of apps i cant see, and dont know where it is

sorry for my bad english.. but i hope you understand

thanks
  2. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    You should just restore in iTunes.
  3. Aodhan97

Aodhan97 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    yeah , all you have to do is plug it in to itunes and click restore and BAM!
  4. dmandan2112

dmandan2112 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    and if you want it jailbroken, the restore will make it unjailbroken... just jailbreak it again and you are good to go!
  5. br0adband

br0adband New Member

Instead of an iTunes restore (which could update the firmware to a newer version and cause issues even on the 1G models, whatever) I'd say just use the built-in ability to reset the device including erasing all content, that's basically going to give you a fresh clean iPod touch without a damned thing on it.

No iTunes required... and no issues with firmware either, you're back where you started in about 10 mins or less without even needing a computer.
  6. EkriirkE

EkriirkE Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Install CyDelete to make it faster, you get teh "X" icon on the springboard icons to uninstall them like regular apps
  7. ripply

ripply Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    ^^ Thats what I would have suggested. It works very nice and theres no need to go in cydia everytime you wish to delete something
  8. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    you can also quei your removals. Makes it easier. You can also quie for installing, sorry dont know how to spell quie
  9. cotton509

cotton509 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    wrong... ul get 3.1.3 D: