Delay while powering on-Need help making a decision

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by itouchedatouch, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itouchedatouch

itouchedatouch New Member

hi everyone this morning i was using my ipod then i put it into sleep because i was going to my next class.

After that class i tryed to turn it on but it wouldnt go on no matter what i did.

I eventually was able to get it back on after i held he sleep and home button for 30 seconds.

Does anyone know what happened to it and if i should return it or not and my ipod is also really laggy or if I should wait to see if it happens again.

So my question is Should I return it?

P. S. I have jailbroken my touch using touchfree if that helps you. Thanks in advance.
    Also the battery was full when it did this and it was half full when I got it back on.

-Connor
  2. Gazp2k

Gazp2k New Member

sounds like it got stuck in one of its operations and thats why the batt went down quite quick,

Id leave it for now, see if it carrys on doing it.
    It is a computer after all, and nearly all computers will crash at some point.
    Try turning it off instead of puttin it 2 sleep when ur not using it, will save batt life, will proberly help it run more smoothly
  3. itouchedatouch

itouchedatouch New Member

Thanks. More replys needed please
  4. Blake

Blake Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Mine froze like that once...i just reset it like you did, and i havent had any more trouble
  5. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

Please do not double post. You have already posted a thread on this topic. If you do this again you will receive an infraction point. Consider this your warning.

This thread is now closed. Please see the following thread to further discuss this topic.

http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3842
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.