Dedicated buttons add-on?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by lacrias, Nov 26, 2007.

1. lacrias

lacrias New Member

Oct 12, 2007
    EDIT 3: Obviously I Didn't do my research beforehand - looks like there are a few products out there that act as remotes... not EXACTLY what I'm looking for but if you have any suggestions please post em up! Thanks!

Just thought of a really freakin cool idea.

I was trying to think of the best way to implement some way to change tracks, volume, etc. without having to look at the screen - ie walking along and skipping a track while it's in your pocket. I read other threads where people suggested to just memorize the screen locations, or create some sort of skin with indentation, or create a "" to twitch the ipod around and change stuff.

But I think the best and easiest way to do this would be to have an add-on that could plug in the the dock! Someone could even go ahead and form it in wheel fashion like our other beloved ipods, or something completely new and ingenious.

So if any of you manufacture iPod accessories and want an idea to make a hefty sum of money - MAKE THIS ADD-ON!!!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

edit: check this out:
    I'm sure if this is possible, a dedicated buttons add-on is just as possible!

The Nike Amp - just what I want but so f***ing expensive - 80 bucks!!
  2. Joseph

Joseph Retired Moderator

Oct 21, 2007
    Does the Nike Amp even works with the iPoT? I mean... it's meant to work with the nano and all but... xD