Decision help needed!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by XxCitizen_soldierxX, Mar 24, 2009.

1. XxCitizen_soldierxX

XxCitizen_soldierxX New Member

im thinking about jailbreaking using this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cfT...tch%3Fv%3D_cfTByM7pPg&feature=player_embedded

its the easiest anyway the first time i tried the tethered jailbreak my ipod became unresponsive couldnt put it into dfu mode or anything else it just would respond or anything. but the untethered seems alot more stable and the forums havent been flooded like it was with the tethered with stupid bricked need help threads anyway. should i try the untethered version
  2. Chrisschulz

Chrisschulz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    yah do it! i would just use quickfreedom though. its VERY SIMPLE to use.
  3. manutdfan539

manutdfan539 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Really? A video you found on youtube? Use either QuickFreedom or my personal suggestion, unofficialsn0w. It is soooo easy, plus about the whole "Limited Support" BS that the video maker gave, I personally will help you.

THREAD FOR UNNOFICIALSN0W

YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THIS AND THIS AND THIS 1ST.
  4. XxCitizen_soldierxX

XxCitizen_soldierxX New Member

Willdta helps alot of people with their ipods and that is really easy with the already jbed firmware and everything else all i have to do is plug in hit any key then shift restore and walla. i already downloaded the files but im a little gunshy considering the first time i did it i used my warranty to get a new one and i dont think my dadll drive up there if i mess up again