.deb file, please?

Discussion in 'iOS Emulators' started by HarajukuMoon, Jun 2, 2009.

1. HarajukuMoon

HarajukuMoon New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well, I'll cut to the chase.

Whenever I install the Gameboy4Iphone application the way instructed on this site, it crashes. A white screen opens, and then closes. I have no wi-fi, so I use cyder for packages. Whenever I check the app to download, and start it, it loads up to 100% in a flash, but doesn't download, or change to green to display that it has downloaded. So, if anyone would happen to have the .deb file that I can just drag into the autoinstall forlder, that would be amazing. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!
  2. steve19137

steve19137 New Member

it is against the rules to ask fro the deb file. but it is now free on cydia. when you scroll to the bottom of the description of any of zodttd's things, there will be a "donate and download" button. above that will be a menu. open the menu, and at the bottom , there will be an option called "can't donate". choose that, tap "donate and download", then three lies of text that cant be read will load, and it says something like success you can now download this package. that the way it is with gb4iphone and gpsphone. temper4iphone and ABA Noiz2sa require you to donate if you want it. the rest of his cydia products are free.
  3. tooxlate2savexme

tooxlate2savexme New Member

i try to install psx4iphone and i click on free where it says to donate so i click free and it says little letters something like an error then i try to install it and it says forbidden and tells me to donate first

Please Register or Log in to view images