Preview Death Note notebook

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by SPGreenawalt, May 26, 2009.

1. SPGreenawalt

SPGreenawalt Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    This is first time trying to make one from scratch i messed with themes before though. I'm working on a death note notebook theme for ipod touch.
    Edit: Icons are only thing i need help working on... and maybe going more advanced

Please Register or Log in to view images

Attached Files:

2. The Crow

The Crow Banned

Not bad but kinda blurry, but you have plenty of time to work all the kinks out.
  3. SPGreenawalt

SPGreenawalt Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    yea i kinda need help on editing the pics and i cant seem to get the lockscreen and icons to work i also thought about making lockscreeen the death note front cover and then 1st page has rules as wallpaper then the next pages has the notes where the apps and stuff go on, or having the words on rules as important apps maybe
  4. iCrüsäder

iCrüsäder New Member

Ooh, not a bad idea... Hm. I might be able to help you out with this a bit if you'd like, me being a Death Note fan and all (and looking like L in general). Perhaps on the homescreen, you could make the background inside the noteboiok, and make the icons into Kanji or Katakana to make it look like names are written down in the home screen.
  5. SPGreenawalt

SPGreenawalt Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    thats what i was thinking only things wed really need is better pictures the pics i had were like size 1100 so there blurry. This is my first real try making a theme so I'd really need the help do you have a Instant Messenger preferably Aim?
  6. iCrüsäder

iCrüsäder New Member

Not at the moment but I can get one when I come home from school later.
  7. SPGreenawalt

SPGreenawalt Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    K im eastern time zone btw and Si13NTR4NG3R is my aim name msg me when ur on