Deal extreme Leather case review.

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by grant_gibson, Jan 9, 2008.

1. grant_gibson

grant_gibson New Member

Well i bought a case from dealextreme, it was very very cheap, only $5.14 and the shipping was free, i live in the uk so with the exchange rate it was only like £2.50. It took for ever to come, i ordered it end of november and it came christmas eve.
    Good Stuff
    Despite the long shipping time, this case is actually really good, it looks great and protects the ipod really well, although it sais it is leather it is actually a plasticy kind of material but still looks and feels great. It has a hole cut out for the light sensor and it has really good to acces te headphone and usb port at the bottom. The flip part is shut wit a magnet so it doesnt flip open randomly.
    Not so good stuff
    The inside red part is a sort of suade material, because there is nothing holding the ipod in place, it tends to slip out alot, but put a tiny bit of bluetack on the back and problem solved.
    All in all great case for a very cheap price, would recomend.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. trallala

trallala New Member

Nice review , thank you ! I ordered mine 2 days ago - I am curios how long it will take

Btw, did you experience any problems with the magnet freezing the ipod while it is asleep ?
  3. grant_gibson

grant_gibson New Member

when i come to think of it since ive had the case on a few occasions my ipod has frozen, loads of lines have come down the screen and i had to turn it off and on again, and when i take the case of its fine. So in answer to your question....yes!
  4. trallala

trallala New Member

Oh, that latest review on deal extreme says the same. I cancelled my order now.
    Too bad because it really looks nice and the price is fantastic...