Dead Pixels!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by xx_dodo_xx, Oct 13, 2007.

1. xx_dodo_xx

xx_dodo_xx New Member

i bought my ipod on September 14 and i am 5 days past my "Return Date" and i have just started to notice the dead pixels on the screen!!! im pretty sure if i go to the apple store now and ask them about the dead pixels they might charge me for repair or something..... oh another thing.... my friend happened to DROP my ipod on the ground and it has a nasty dent that can be noticed if you inspect the ipod's back.... will they use the dent as something to say that the dead pixels are my fault!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

im really mad at my friend now seeing that i could have gotten a new ipod if it wasn't for him dropping it!!!
  2. plg6067

plg6067 New Member

why are you mad at your friend?, your the one who let him use it, I say just live with it, I have some dead pixels to but I just ignore them it's not that noticeable
  3. xx_dodo_xx

xx_dodo_xx New Member

ok sure its my fault for letting him use it but comon!! its a 400 dollar device in your hand and he cant keep it in his hands!! thats pretty sad for a 18 yr old.... if apple says that i cant get a new one because of the dent then im gonna kick his ass!!!
  4. plg6067

plg6067 New Member

LOL, yeah the sucks
  5. xx_dodo_xx

xx_dodo_xx New Member

I think your right... I should just live with it...I mean its only like 10 dots ...it doesn't bother me that much just that I spent 400 dollars on something that im not comletely happy with... whatever ill just buy another mp3 to feed my addiction...i already have like 4 mp3s and now my first ipod...

6. jamesyob

jamesyob New Member

your dumb you shouldn't have let him borrow it dumbass
    But i would leave it be
  7. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

this is a common problem with many LCD devices. Apple may not return it unless there are many of them easy witht the dumbass, dumbass. not a very positive way to introduce yourself to our community, dumbass

8. jamesyob

jamesyob New Member

you shouldn't blame him even if his 18yr-25yr ect =)
  9. xx_dodo_xx

xx_dodo_xx New Member

well i never called myself a dumbass.... you could say it was dumb of me to let my friend see it for a few seconds and he drops it....it was a freak accident... which is why i don't blame the guy even though his idiotic move could have costs me a lot of money... because i know he wouldn't be able to pay me the 400 bucks if something serious would have happened... im 17 yrs old btw and i think i take care of my things pretty good...