Day two at customizing... it still won't work.

Discussion in 'Customize 2.0 Discussions' started by Kraftwerk, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Kraftwerk

Kraftwerk New Member

I just now noticed this thread about customizing our iPod Touch, so I thought I'd post a link to a thread that I put in the wrong place about that Customize tool that seems to be impossible to make it work... http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72321

I've also gone to YouTube to see how they all do it... nothing works yet. Any ideas? Thanks!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Renegade

Renegade Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    So are you saying you cannot get customize to work? and you just have done everything to try getting it to, but still nothing?
  3. Kraftwerk

Kraftwerk New Member

Well, I don't know if I've done everything correctly or not. Just followed prompts and what YouTube guys say to do, and what Morren said to do in that thread in the link that I posted above.
  4. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    If Customize keeps crashing, you need to install the SUID Lib Fix.
  5. Kraftwerk

Kraftwerk New Member

Okay, lemme try that. Be back asap.
  6. Kraftwerk

Kraftwerk New Member

Okay, I installed the SUID Lib fix, still nothing. Everytime I install Customize, whether it be the 2.0.0B10 or the 2.0.0RC1.3, it has that red circle with a 1 in it in the Install icon telling me there's an update, and each and everytime it switches me back to update to one or the other. Meaning, I install RC1.3, it then tells me there's an update of B10. When I update it of B10, then it says there's an update of RC1.3. Then when I update it to that, it tells me there's an update for the one I just updated to, and visa-versa, over and over again, with that red circle 1 always showing and never going away, and whether I have installed the SUID Lib fix or not.
  7. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Just pick the one you want to use and keep it. The SUID Lib Fix is necessary to open Customize when you want to use it.
  8. Kraftwerk

Kraftwerk New Member

Plus, I forgot to mention, I did install this SUID Lib fix yesterday. Nothing better today than yesterday happened.
  9. Kraftwerk

Kraftwerk New Member

Well, I figure the RC1.3 is the newest, so I kept it, but whether I use it or the B10, the SUID does nothing. If you viewed the link of the other thread that I was in, you'll see what all it shows when I'm offline, and what it asks for when I'm online. It asks for my name, email address and stuff. If I fill all that out, will it work? `cos no one said else they had to... just install Customize and click the rainbow icon and then we're ready to set the iPt to look and do whatever we want.
  10. f1av0rflave

f1av0rflave Banned

so your only problem is that it shows an update? who cares?