DateFormatsLockClock missing????

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Hampus, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Hampus

Hampus New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hi!

I seem to miss the dateformatslockclock folder

Please Register or Log in to view images

I have edited a file inside it but not deleted the folder! However, can anyone plz copy it and upload it??

It is the: /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/DateFormatsLockClock folder!

My iPod havn´t been working for a few hours but I finally got the solutiion then I think

It is running 3.0 firmware and is a 1st gen! But I guess that these folders are the same for all the devices! However I would be very happy to get a copy of an original folder, not a modified one, since my iPod isn´t even getting through the boot logo...
  2. InternetKING

InternetKING New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i got to /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/DateFormts
    didn't find lockclock folder, sorry, you must got the wrong folder.
  3. Hampus

Hampus New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I placed an en.plist in the dateformats folder. But still not working:S As I said it "freezes" on the boot logo but I can access it through diskaid! I have some important notes that I need (wrote them today so had no time to back them up!

) and some music that´s not on the computer! I really don´t want to restore! I use swedish language, is there a plist file for that too? Have anyone else expierienced this? The problem came after installing and applying un-unlockable and clear lock status bara themes!