Date time changed out of nowhere

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by davefrank, Oct 16, 2007.

1. davefrank

davefrank New Member

I woke up this morning and grabbed my touch to check my calendar for the day and I noticed that the date and time had been changed out of nowhere.

The date was set back to September 25th, and was an hour ahead of our current time.

I think this same thing happened the first week after I purchased it, before any jailbreak was available. Has anyone else noticed their date time being altered without doing anything?
  2. cadair

cadair New Member

Mine did the same thing today.. both date and time were changed back to Oct 2nd..... not sure what could have caused something like this.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. cadair

cadair New Member

AND it just did it again... something is going on weird.... this time it dropped me to Oct 1 at 3am... double checked, timezone is correct, my computer that I'm sync'ing to is correct.
    I have done nothing but check mail, and run the installer.app since I corrected the issue before (didn't install or uninstall anything).
    I haven't been able to duplicate it manually.
  4. cadair

cadair New Member

I have now duplicated the event.
    I corrected the date/time while it was plugged into my computer. Unplugged it, it was fine.
    Plugged it back in, and before iTunes even launched, the date/time jumped back to Oct 2, 7:47pm (it was 10:13am).. so not even a corilation with time
  5. davefrank

davefrank New Member

3rd party app maybe. I just installed a few things last night before I noticed it.