Data plan issues

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Linux, Jul 22, 2010.

?

Whitch data plan? (Read below first)

1. 200mb

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2gb

8 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Linux

Linux Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I have a 200 mb plan for my iPhone. I did the math and I get 6 2/3 mb per day. I have had mine since Saturday and have used 29 mb. I am worried that I will go over my limit and will have to go up to 2gb. Should I try to stick with the 200mb or go up to the 2gb?
  2. hamster711

hamster711 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    IMO, 200 mb a month just isnt enough to do hardly anything. I would go for the 2 gb.
  3. NickPod

NickPod Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    If you're concerned about saving the $10 if possible, then I'd just wait a week or so and see how close to the limit you are. Calculate how much data you have used per day, on average, and compare it to your average daily limit of 6.66 MB per day. It's only been four days, and it's possible that you won't use it very much on some days, so you may be able to comfortably stay below the limit.
    Just remember to use Wifi wherever possible, as that will save you so much data consumption.

If, however, the $10 price difference is not a big deal to you, just go for the 2gb package and ease your worries.
  4. eff3ctz

eff3ctz New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    2gb. If anything, it helps ease your worries of going over each month.

I got lucky and still have unlimited with my i4. lol
  5. naveen94

naveen94 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i just got the data plan (had the 3gs without one)and i do not really use the data all that much cause where i am from there is wifi like everywhere so i went with the 200 mb and i have only used like 20 mb this month and my month ends on August 4th. What i would do is see if you have wifi around your area and if you do use that as your main source of data, this way you can use the 200 mb. If you do not have wifi all around just go with the 2GB to be on the safe side
  6. Snowballwarrior

Snowballwarrior Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I just did the math and in those 6 days, you used 29mb. If each month they have is 30 days then you will have used 145mb per month, which is under the 200mb limit. So if you keep the amount like you have then you should stay.

Personally I would chose the 2gb.
  7. shizzo3

shizzo3 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    2gb,, come on you have an iphone!!!!