Danimator or 2.0???

Discussion in 'Customize 2.0 Discussions' started by mascart, Apr 13, 2008.

1. mascart

mascart New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Alright so i downloaded customize 2.0 from the source. It works fine but i have heard about something called Danimator's customize.

I have also heard that Danimator's customize can get you new boot logo's for your ipod when you fire it up. Is this true??

And if it is true, i will give 5 REP's or PM's anyone who can tell me how to get this to work. Or at least get Danimators customize to work.

I will accept any links to other posts or youtube video's that may help.

Thanks much guys.

KEY WORDS:
    ipod touch hack 1.1.4 ziphone zibri thespicychicken 2.0 firmware 8g, 16g, 32g. hacked jailbroken me hello!!!???

^^sorry they are all links so people can find this post^^
  2. VViper

VViper New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    The boot logo in Daminators customised Customize doesn't change the Apple Logo completley like you see in Pwnage. At first the normal grey/silver Apple Logo appears then, well at least for me, my custom image appears for a second or two, not really worth it. I would stick with Customize 2.0 if all you want is the boot logo because its not worth it.

Oh and please don't put random keywords at the bottom so your post is found in searches it will waste peoples' time going through stupid post that have nothing to do with their problem. Especially the ones that really don't have anything to do with you question.
  3. briantities

briantities Banned

yeah dont do those keyword anymore
  4. bobthehacker

bobthehacker New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    why would any one want 5 PMs? thats just dumb

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. swpelchat

swpelchat New Member

hey man go to the search at the top of this page and type in "tweaking cusomize" with out the quotes and it will bring you to his thread where you can get the source and the ssh input that you will need to make it work. by the way i like dans better than the new one.
  6. mascart

mascart New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thanks

Yeah i recently found 'verbose mode' and thats pretty cool.
    I like having randon zibri text appear on the screen at start up. Its more interesting than a stupid apple logo.

I even tried replacing the 'applelogo.png' file in SSH with another image. Your right, i found an image of and apple with the 'pwned' lable over it. And when i boot up, i see the apple logo and the my custom logo for only about a milisecond (yeah! literaly!) before going to springboard.

Thanks for yoy help guys. I am (sadly!) running XP so i will have to wait for WINPWN to be released.

Cheers,

PS:check out my youtube account 'ipodtouchchampion'
  7. sunnyboi14

sunnyboi14 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ok not to be annoying or anything, but that totally pisses me off! Verbose mode is a function on iPods and iPhones. Zibri did NOT make this happen. He did put some things into it, but really, pretty much nothing is zibris in the boot screen.

P.S. Use customize 2.0. WAYYYY better. a little unstable though
  8. Danimator

Danimator Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    I'm working with SpicyChicken to add more options to his version of customize2.0, so can just stick to 2.0 for now till I add all teh new options that are already found in mine.
  9. Nayfe

Nayfe New Member

ive tried searching, but could some one please give me the source for customize 2.0 pm or anything rep will be given thanks

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. andybno1

andybno1 Banned