DAMN CUSTOMERS AND THEIR DRINKS:mad:!!! PLZ HELP!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Zachary King, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Zachary King

Zachary King New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    alright i need help... i work at the new sonic in Wilsonville, Oregon and im a carhop there... well heres the story... i got an order for 3 Route 44 watermelon limeades (Route 44 is a 44 ounce cup)... i took the order out to the customer and he tried to grab the tray from me.. he ended up tipping the tray and one of the lids popped off of his drinks... i always have my iphone in my first pocket on my apron... (i use the calculator app because i suck at math... lol) the limeade and some of the ice went into the pocket with my iphone and now i have no control of the bottom portion of my iphone... if i put it into sleep mode and then try to unlock it the slider will not slide! i can not use any of the apps or anything else from about half way up the iphone to the bottom of it. PLZ HELP ME!! i do not know how to fix any of this... i was thinkin that maybe if i replaced the screen that it would fix the problem... i checked out pdaparts.com for a new screen but they want $170!!! just for the screen and digitizer

Please Register or Log in to view images

!!! so if i dont have to replace the screen that would be awesome!!! Thanks in advance for any help.

2. juone95

juone95 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)

hey why didnt you complain to the guy??/ that tipped it??/ i would've gone ape sh*t on his ass. be like FUKCKKKKKCKKCKK DO YOU WANT TO PAY FOR MY FUCCCKING IPHONE???????!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Joseph

Joseph Retired Moderator

^
    He works there, lol.
    Customers are always right- he did the right thing, otherwise he could've gotten fired.

4. specialsyco

specialsyco New Member

ok so what you have to do is take a Q-tip get a little bit of alcohol on it and stick it up the headphone jack and thats supposed to suck the liquid out of the sensor then send it to apple say the screen just stopped working randomly
  5. Zachary King

Zachary King New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    It's not under warranty... And I did go apesh*t! I almost hit the guy before my boss came out..... He's always there at the wrong damn time!!! LOL
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    that and the screen works I just can't unlock it....
  6. Totally 1337

Totally 1337 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I would have drowned him in the other 88oz of lemonade or whatever.....but thats just me.
  7. Aprosamurai

Aprosamurai Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    dude heres the plan buy a really small bug zapper right let it sit in his drink then give it to him so when he gets zapped you can "save" him and tell him as an award to buy you an ipod touch an iphone and an ipod touch 2g for me
    (i had to try

)
  8. Totally 1337

Totally 1337 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    dude that an awesome plan!!!

9. Aprosamurai

Aprosamurai Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    why thank you its borderline psychotic but thats where my sick sense of humor kicks in i guess

10. Zachary King

Zachary King New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    borderline psycotic?!?! Lmao. Damn good idea! Hmm.. I'll have to remeber that... Does anyone know of a fix tho??