Damm store

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by gorskino10, Nov 2, 2008.

1. gorskino10

gorskino10 New Member

Im trying to trade my iPod touch 16gig for a new one as the battery life i have tested lastes less than 2hrs with wifi and with wifi OFF it dont even last 5hrs as everyday i need to recharge it TWICE a day which is getting annoying so a guy working in the store said.
    so i agreed and went a WHOLE long week without my iPod and went to pick it up today and they have THE SAME ONE i returned and saying its works fine.

Please Register or Log in to view images

So i turned it off having like a full battery then turned it on and it came up with 20% warning what else can i show to get them to give me the 32gib as it says it has better battery life and is only £10 more than i payed for 16gib, oh and they said i cant return it to them but its still in warrenty what can i saw any Apple news saying stores have to take 1st gen iPod touches back???
    Please help.
  2. jlgm25

jlgm25 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    when did you buy your iPod? is it 2g or 1g? my 2g 8gb iPod while playing music with earphones last only 10hrs and with speakers only 4.5hrs. is that ok? i think its a battery defect dude.. try returning it to apple..
  3. gorskino10

gorskino10 New Member

1st gen. well they have said i have to take it back and try it again see if its fixed then if not happy take back.

its died like 10 times randomly like on safari,playing music

Please Register or Log in to view images