Damm Mate

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by gorskino10, Feb 22, 2008.

1. gorskino10

gorskino10 New Member

Friend Hid Icons

My friend was having a go on my Ipod Touch and then went into Smb Prefs so i showed him some themes and he really liked it so he backed out of it and saw options for "dim wallpaper etc..) and clicked "off" for icons and then it went to the apple restart screen and is stuck there with the refreshing logo and has been like this for hours any way of fixing it?
    Edit.
    The loading logo goes around for a bit then now it stops a little black screen appears for one second and back to the apple logo and then the loading screen starts again and repeats any help please.
  2. afiqqq

afiqqq New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    what the f***.
  3. Medicc

Medicc New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Delete the last application you installed by accessing your system files. Some people have found that it fixes the iPoT this way, though this happened to me and I tried deleting the last-installed apps and it didn't work ..eventually had to force restore.
  4. gorskino10

gorskino10 New Member

I think i know my last installed app so ill try this when it the battery dies which im letting it do at the moment, if that wont work will replacing summerboard app with one with icons set to ON make it work if so please could somebody upload there summerboard app please.
  5. gorskino10

gorskino10 New Member

I've waited for battery to die then plugged it in and it stayed on the same screen doing the same process over and over so i went into iphone browser and deleted summerboard and SMB Prefs so it wont boot that up so im letting the battery die again and restarting it and hopefully it will work.
  6. GarnetNGold

GarnetNGold Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    OK

Also I used dim wallpaper and I had the same thing happened. Couldn't get it fixed so I had to restore.
  7. gorskino10

gorskino10 New Member

Finally

Please Register or Log in to view images

, Nothing seemed to work so i restored it then restored it to downgrade which took like 4 trys (damm errors) then have jailbroke 1.1 and now i am starting installing everything again its a pain but theres no fix for this for some reason.
  8. DarkStryder360

DarkStryder360 New Member

Noooooo way gork.. Still see you on monday and you will have more apps than me lol