Daily ToDo App idea

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by Willberto, Nov 24, 2008.

1. Willberto

Willberto New Member

Here's an app I'd like to see and since one other idea I had that I posted here ended up being made, I thought I'd post another.

I'd like to see a daily to-do app to help with habits and goals. You could set up a task such as "Study math for an hour" and you could check it off when you're done. It will reaper the next day, next week or whatever interval you set.

It could also keep stats on such as the percentage of goals you're completing so you can monitor yourself.

I don't think there's an app like this out there and I'd like to see it and I think others would like it as well.

PS: A free copy of the app would be awesome.
  2. JoshuaCaputo

JoshuaCaputo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Sounds like an application we have in the application bin waiting to be finished. Maybe I will take another look at it tonight.
    Is this something like what you had in mind?

Please Register or Log in to view images

Just made that in about an hour... ​
  3. epqr

epqr Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    There is ALOT of those on app-store. and many of them are free to. i have about six-seven on my ipod now trying to figure out which is best. Just go to the "productivity" section, or just search for "to do", "todo", and "to-do"
  4. Willberto

Willberto New Member

Hmm, can't tell from the screenshot but sure, it could look like that. I was thinking something that was simple like the ToDo app in the Appstore.

Also another feature you could add is the ability to put things on hold. For example, Christmas break is coming up, no need to study math for an hour a day or whatever.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Yeah, those are all the same ToDo type apps. You think of something you need to get done and put it in there. I'm more looking for something that helps you keep track of various habits you want to have. Things you do regularly so you don't have to put them in every time or remember to uncheck them at the right time.
  5. sprint_user

sprint_user New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    check the app store under productivity, or just search to-do list, a lot of good, free ones will show up.
  6. Willberto

Willberto New Member

Hey cool, Toodledo does what I'm looking for. Thanks!