D-Lo Jam Jacket

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by GrimmGreen, Oct 25, 2007.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member

i went to BestBuy today and got a D-Lo Jam Jacket , it's a nice smooth silicone case. It's really slick , comes with a screen protector that feels nice and is less prone to smudging that the glass of the Touch. It also has some sort of ear bud cord management system on the back that i have yet to figure out and probably wont really use anyway. The Touch sill feels thin and slick , it doesn't really add any bulk at all , and now I'm not afraid to take it out of the house

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. bonnie2

bonnie2 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    I went to Best Buy and bought a DLO hipcase for my touch. Not only do I think it is fabulous for the touch, but if I want to carry my new Ipod Nano and I set of earphones I can do that too. It is very snug and actually is much better than it photographs. Mine is the nylon version and can be seen at http://dlo.com/Products/HipCase_Nylon_Prod.tpl?command=showpage and the other versions are accessible at the site as well. I went to ebay and purchased 2 silicon cases for the touch for 99 cents each plus $4.98 for shipping so it was a total of under $7 for the cases (and I was surprised at how quickly they arrived -- from Hong Kong -- and how form-fitting and solid they were). These cases allow the touch to fit in the hipcase and I don't think they are in danger of breaking at all and are doubly protected.
  3. benn1230

benn1230 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    How dust-resistant is this jam jacket?
  4. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member

at first AWESOME , it's really smooth , after about 2 days of going from my backpack to the car i get the usual amount of dust
  5. svtfiveoh

svtfiveoh New Member

I picked mine up yesterday.. Seems pretty cool.. I think Ill end up buying an Agent 18 case....