(cywood plz read)i got the jailbreak,but i still have one problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by nickxcore, Feb 2, 2009.

1. nickxcore

nickxcore New Member

when i follow all the steps provided with cywoods jailbreaking program it works fine, the whole black and white screen process
    then i finally get to the home page on my ipod where it had cydia on it
    so its jb right??

then when i go to itunes to restore all my music,vids, and apps...it starts, but when it almost finishes it just stops and my ipod goes blank
    meaning i have to go into DFU mode and repeat the process again,so im going in circles
    i really want all my stuff back onto my ipod and everyone says that you are able to get it back
    why isnt it working for me?
  2. Aestysu

Aestysu Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    just manualy do it all again. its faster and works best.
  3. Innocent22

Innocent22 New Member

sorry im havin a problem on restoring my itouch, it does not want to restore the jailbroken fw i always get erros durrong the prosses and even my computr start restarting. at first time when i was tryin to restore my ipod 2g i got an erro sYING THAT IT DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH MEMORY TO RESTORE AND IT COULD NOT CONTACTED THE IPOD TOUCH SERVER
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Will someon help me with this issue fast pleas i am not using my pc
  4. unkadean

unkadean New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    some answers

Yes, your iPod is JB.

Ok. I am assuming you still have the patched firmware on your ipod. 1st put your ipod into DFU mode. 2nd run Cyw00d's program 1.7 beginning with step 5 and going thru step 7. Your screen should then show up.

If I remember correctly itunes will pop up and it will tell you to restore. Ignore this message and close that dialog box. All you have to do now is just "synchronize" your ipod with itunes, don't do a "restore". Your ipod should have most if not all of its stuff after the sync. I lost some songs and apps after I JB'd my ipod, but they were just free stuff I downloaded.