Cydia

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by maiden82, Jul 20, 2008.

1. maiden82

maiden82 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I was using Cydia and it had a "Dew Battery" and I installed it. It came up, but I found another one better "NOS Battery". I then proceeded to uninstall the "Dew" battery and I cannot get a battery image back ( a blank black screen) and the other ones I try to install and it gives me this error "Source Error" subprocess pre-installation script returned error exit status 1"

Without SSH I cannot find a way to add another battery. I use Fugu for Osx, is there a better tool for Mac to use??

Thanks in advance !!
  2. zao8350

zao8350 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i have fugu and cyberduck and cyberduck seems to be easier to use and doesnt seem to have as many problems. go with cyberduck
  3. RenegadeKrogan

RenegadeKrogan Banned

Use installer and download customize and then download the NOS battery which is under file sets and then go to customize looks and choose system images-->Battery Images---> NOS Battery...that should work.
  4. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

If you're on 2.0, it doesn't work that way.
  5. maiden82

maiden82 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Use installer and download customize and then download the NOS battery which is under file sets and then go to customize looks and choose system images-->Battery Images---> NOS Battery...that should work.

I am sorry that I didn't tell you that I have a pawned 2.0 Touch. I was wondering how I could fix this problem with NO battery image.

THANKS
  6. Collateral

Collateral Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I have the same prob with the batt and slider images
  7. mas5564

mas5564 New Member

i have the same problem with the slider bar. pawned 2.0 was wondering how I could fix this problem with slider image.

THANKS
  8. yellowxboy

yellowxboy New Member

*sigh*

i have the same problem. i installed the att reception image, uninstalled it cuz i wanted the digital bars and yeah. now it keeps giving me an error and i have no reception bars! haha
  9. danwguy

danwguy New Member

has anyone tried just installing the new images before uninstalling the old images?
  10. mas5564

mas5564 New Member

yes i tried installing a new slder bar i can't. same error. this this what you mean?