Cydia with Jailbroken 2.0.2 Problems

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by grmiller, Sep 2, 2008.

1. grmiller

grmiller Member

Jan 3, 2008
    My problem is the following I got rid of the Stuke at Apple Logo and now I got rid of the problem with Music and Apps and games disappearing or deleting by themself's. But my problem now is that in Cydia after I install about 100 or more apps only using about 1.10gb. I go back into Cydia and try to install a program or anything else I want and after install is says at the bottom return to cydia button well give a click that and goes back but it starts thinking and even if I click on the home button or power button nothing and if I hard reset it nothing apple logo stuck again. Anyone know how to make cydia friendly with Jailbroken 2.0.2? Is there some way. I can get it to work good with Cydia. I think there should be a way. Please if anyone wants to know how to get rid of the other two problems I got a very good guide. I havent have problems now in two weeks even with upgrading and downloading new apps and all. Everything works 100%.
  2. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

May 16, 2008

Wait for Cydia to exit after you hit the home button, and don't be an idiot.

Edit: WAIT WTF 100 f***ING APPS?!?!!!??!
  3. Fehr

Fehr New Member

Jul 27, 2008
    Hmm... Cydia on 2.0.2 used to work well for me. That is, until my apps started multiplying...

I don't understand your English, but I can conceive that what you mean is that the wheel at the top left of your iPod just won't stop spinning, and when you click on "Return to Cydia", the button gets stuck in a blue I'm-already-clicked state.

I'm facing the same problem, that is, if that truly is your issue. I used to be able to wait it out, but now the wheel just continues to spin until a spinning wheel in the center appears, at which point the iPod resprings springboard. It's not much more than a bother... but I'm worried that after I install even more applications, my iPod will freeze up completely.

Anyone have a fix for my issue with Cydia?