Cydia Problem.

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by jiiikoo, Nov 25, 2008.

1. jiiikoo

jiiikoo New Member

Today, after I updated MewSeek and SbSettings (not sure about the name. The BigBoss app: where you can slide your finger on the top bar and settings toggle appears), my Cydia doesn't load anymore. Has anyone had the same problem, or is it just me? When I tap on the Cydia icon, it starts to load itself, but then suddenly loads back to springboard.
  2. Boss Kamikaze

Boss Kamikaze New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i have SBSettings installed and mewseek nothing wrong with mine try holding your home button and sleep for about 5 seconds then it should turn off then let go and it will reboot.

this method is just a reset, but it doesnt delete any music etc.
    tell me if this helped
  3. jiiikoo

jiiikoo New Member

Nope, this didn't help. Still does it. Thanx for the help anyway.
  4. itouchnathan

itouchnathan New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    It is probably an issue to do with settings, re-jailbreaking should do the trick, just tick Cydia.

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I have the same problem now and then. Do a hard reset and tray again as suggested above. If no good try deleting some problematic repos. Mine seems to drop when it's updating or I'M trying to download a large file. A hard reset usually does the trick for me. You could also try reinstalling Cydia from within Cydia if you can stay in the app for long enough.
  6. jiiikoo

jiiikoo New Member

It doesn't even go as far to show the first screen. Well, i'm going to rejailbreak. That should do the trick. I just hate syncing my library, takes a while. Heh. Tried to do everything before resorting to such trastic measures.
  7. Challe

Challe New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I have the same problem. I'm not willing to re-jailbreak to fix it. Is there any workaround?