Cydia Package Partnership

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by iKeirNez, Aug 31, 2010.

1. iKeirNez

iKeirNez Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Okay so I haven't seen any other posts on iPod Touch fans with people offering a bit of space on their source/repo. So I thought that I would start it up.

Basically what happens is you put a request in here to do so (Please do not upload your .deb file directly to this forum) and I will try to as quickly as possible PM you a website link to upload or my email address.

I would prefer it if you did not package your .deb file just zip or rar or bzip2 whatever you prefer your package with your control file.

If you have a website ready with the screen shots then please include that in your email.

Please also send me your First and Last name along with your email address you would like in Cydia.

I will then package up your file and upload it and pm you or email you to tell you that it has been uploaded.

All files and themes get uploaded to this source/repo: http://www.keir-nellyer.co.uk/repository/

Also just to tell you I am offering this service for free no hidden prices. It does not really matter how big the package is as long as it is not like 2GB

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Shengis14

Shengis14 Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    This is the repo I helped you with ?
  3. iKeirNez

iKeirNez Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yes and thank you so much for the help!!!!

Please Register or Log in to view images