cydia not working right snes emulator

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by picard25, Nov 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. picard25

picard25 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ok so i jailbroke today and installed cydia. when i did that it automatically installed rock with it for some reason. so heres the problem i downloaded snes 4 iphone and it said it was downloading a rock app even though i was in cydia and snes emulator wont open it wants me to sign up for a free trial for rock than start paying for it which i dont want to do. why are these together now i jailbroke brfore and never had this problem. i also tried to go into manage packages and delete rock app and it deleted but when i went to download snes again it did the same as before and a new rock app was created. please help.
  2. An apple buddy

An apple buddy New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I am having the same problem, I will like to know how to fix it. I really enjoy playing the snes games but now, I can only play it for 2 mins. it sucks. Pleazz help!!!
  3. picard25

picard25 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    well i guess not to many people on here care because they got snes for free and didnt pay for it but wait till they have to do another jailbreak after restore and have to pay for it through rock now than they'll care. im playing other stuff now that i dont have to pay for.
  4. Meikura

Meikura Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yeah I hate paying people for their hard work too. I mean, what kind of person are they to ask for a little money? If you ask me, it's disgusting that ZodTTD should be paid for spending countless hours porting emulators over to the iPhone.

</thread>
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.