[Cydia/Modmyi release] The Bat (survival)

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by evilish2236, Jun 18, 2010.

1. evilish2236

evilish2236 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    edit: Added top 5 highscores, worldwide.

This is a simplistic survival game based on getting the highest score by surviving longer. You are a bat in a cave and spike are falling over top of you, with the passing moments different events occur per each of the 9 levels.

At the moment i have not implemented saved scores but am working on an update.

Where to get it: Conveniently located in cydia (source modmyi.com) just search "The Bat" or go to games and scroll down to "T".

Thanks for reading.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Its pretty much my first go at creating a game, i did mostly to educate myself but i wanted people to try it and give me input on things i should have done differently/better.

Attached Files:

2. peebrian202869

peebrian202869 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Was it just you working on this then? you should get some one to design some better spikes...
    also could you upload it to media fire or something aswell?
  3. evilish2236

evilish2236 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Yea it was just me working on it. The spikes were a ten second job in GIMP, ill make em look better they were mainly like that so i wouldnt have to worry about performance with larger memory consuming images. Also by upload to [PIRACY.mf] do you mean the app itself? If so ill do it and post when i get on the macbook later.