Cydia missing in semitethered (Mac)

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by Mykesthic, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Mykesthic

Mykesthic New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hi everyone

i tried several configurations with the CustomPackages and FirmwareBundles but none worked up to now: i never get cydia on my homescreen after the jailbreak. do i have to copy the whole CP and FB folders into the Resources folder or just the folders inside them?
    anyone with the same problem on a mac? (i read, that win users had a problem with cydia not working, but there was a solution with installer or something... =))

Greets
    Mike
  2. Ipwnnubletz

Ipwnnubletz Banned

3. Mykesthic

Mykesthic New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i tried that
    but it didnt work, so i tried the offical readme in the rslite102 folder, named the custom firmware semi.ipsw, threw 2.2.1 and 2.1.1 in this folder (correctly named as well) and ran the script from the readme.
    i think the procedure is basically the same (readme vs. the tutorial posted above), but the tut is missing one step:
    and the matching script line:
    don't appear in the tutorial. (this was pointed out by another user in this thread)
    so: which one is it correct?

ps: i'm now trying this with the fw linked in this thread: http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145586

greets mike