Cydia/Jailbreak Problems

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by alexguy96, Jun 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexguy96

alexguy96 Well-Known Member

Okay, so i jailbroke my iPod Touch MC 2G model for the 3rd time, and yet again, Cydia has been acting up. I've been getting some errors after adding sources, sometimes after trying to update sources (the only ones I added was about 3 sources that I cannot mention without getting in trouble). Yeah, so I decided for ANOTHER time to restore my ipod touch and lose the jailbreak. So now I am wondering, is there any sort of problem with Spirit? I mean all I did was click the button, and it jailbroke. I am not thinking it is that, but my network connection. SOmetimes from time to time, my iPod Touch cannot detect my home network, and can't connect unless I switch the network from on to off and back to on. I am usually connected (obviously) when I go into Cydia and it gives me error messages.

So to make a long story short, should I jailbreak with Spirit one more time? Are there any other alternatives?

Thanks for the support, since 4.0 firmware won't be available, next best thing is to jailbreak.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. narwal13

narwal13 Active Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    uhm, podulo can get you in trouble. right?
  3. alexguy96

alexguy96 Well-Known Member

• Irrelevant/off-topic posts
    Bump plz? I really need help

Yes, I am sorry narwhal
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.