Cydia Issues with SDM

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by iDKxHiggins, Jan 8, 2010.

1. iDKxHiggins

iDKxHiggins New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I downloaded Safari Download Manager (SDM) for free and now whenever i try to install/removes sources or apps or anything from cydia i get error messages along with authentication error messages. I look where it shows everything thats going to be installed and for every single cydia store app it says its downloading SDM with it. Now i just want to get rid of SDM all together to see if that will fix it. Any tips on how i can do that? Through SSHing or anything?
  2. Joshuaiscool

Joshuaiscool New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Was it called "safari download manager" or "safari download plugin" because their two different things one is legally free and one is not. Before I can help you I need you to tell me honestly which one you have because in this forum not allowed to talk about things that are illegal like cracked applications (for good reson). This unclearness is proberly why no-ones replied. Did you get it from a built-in repo, [PIRACY] or another repo you added yourself? Although I proberly can help you get rid of it.
  3. iDKxHiggins

iDKxHiggins New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    nevermind! i finally fixed it. i had to SSH into my ipod and delete all my sources