cydia/installer

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by astayb, Feb 5, 2009.

1. astayb

astayb New Member

I recently jailbroke my 2.2.1, and when I went through I only installed Cydia.

I'm coming from 1.1.4 and was used to Installer.

I used QuickPwn and I just want to know what would be the quickest solution to putting Cydia on.

Should I just go through the Quickpwn process again, or would that screw everything up?
  2. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    If you restore and run the QuickPwn process again it'll be fine and you can opt to include Cydia the second time around.
  3. astayb

astayb New Member

Well the problem is that about 1/2 of my music is from a friends computer and he is quite a drive away. Is there any other route I can take to putting it on such as SSH?
  4. iCrap

iCrap Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    yes, i dont remember the link but i saw it somewhere on this site. search for it.
  5. breakkdown

breakkdown Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Cydia has many more, and most of the same packages that installer has. You should be fine only using it.
  6. ipodtouchesrule

ipodtouchesrule Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I forgot what the program was called, but you can use a program that saves all of your iPod's songs, apps, etc. Or you can transfer the files on iTunes.