Cydia Error

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Beschwa, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Beschwa

Beschwa New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hm, well I'm currently trying to install the iBlank application, I have before, then I deleted it and now I want it back again and i'm trying to install it and it says 'Size Mismatch' and it just stops the download. Another couple things to note is when I go to download it, it has an extra little row thing other than "Downloading" and "Disk using" that says "Resuming At", and i'm running on the 3.0 jailbroken thinger. So can anyone help me?
  2. Cl8rs

Cl8rs Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I also am having the same issue(but not with iBlank).
  3. Beschwa

Beschwa New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ohhh, does it also say 'resuming at'? Cause if it does then that might be the problem? cause it's trying to downlaod the whole thing and the ipod is saying 'i dont need the whole thing' hence, size mismatch?

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. Squirell

Squirell New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Same Problem

Im having the same problem with Cydia and Rock. Been trying to download winterboard and both Rock and Cydia say size mismatch. Rock also tells me it might be a network problem. Im using wifi at work and some thing are blocked could that be the Problem?
  5. picklejw

picklejw Member

Device:
    iPad
    thats bullsh*t how do i get past it im at skol and my mom grounded me is ther a way i could VPN into a diffrent server adn it would work? i need sbsettings and backgrounder on my ipt 1st gen... i got my iphone 3gs taken way

Please Register or Log in to view images